Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cutest Alauna

There is something about a little baby's frown that is so cute! And Alauna's frowns are some of the cutest IMHO. I have tried numerous times to capture the full extent of one of her frowns with little luck. They are so very fleeting. You have to be able to capture that teeny amount of time between "I'm sad and I'm okay" or "I'm sad and now I'm really sad and I'm crying". Add to that the fact that Alauna is a very happy baby. And you can see the difficulties involved in such a picture. However, I finally got one. It's not the hugest frown that she could have, but nevertheless, it is there. You can see the look of concern that is furrowing her brow and turning her mouth down. And man is she cute!

A few minutes later I was able to take this picture of a completely happy and carefree Alauna. You really can't go wrong with a baby that doesn't stay upset for very long and is so very happy. I absolutely love to listen to her little baby laugh. She sure is the cutest little thing!

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!