Monday, November 17, 2008

Presents !! ??? !!!! ??? !!! ??? !!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Alauna, Happy Birthday to You!


I wonder what that is?

Hmmmm, this tastes good...... I think I like it!


Ahhhh! What is that? Get it away from me!

Hey, look what cool toys I've got!


Aaaahhhh! Get It Away! Aaaaaahhhhhh!

I have the coolest phone ever! Look at me use it!

AAAAHHHH! GET IT AWAY, NOW! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Oohhh, what happens if I push this?! Wow!

As you can see, Alauna was very conflicted about getting presents. She was scared to death of the presents when wrapped. Once opened she absolutely loved the toys. I wonder if she will have figured it all out by Christmas? Will she still be scared of the wrapped presents?

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Did you notice your blog is mis-dating your posts? It's off by about a month - or maybe you are doing it on purpose, but I just thought I would let you know.
-Vickie

Vickie said...

By the way - she's very cute opening her presents.

Jme said...

I'm back dating them to when it actually happened. I haven't had time to update in about a month so I'm almost exactly a month behind. :)

Anonymous said...

How funny! I hope she has fun on Christmas opening presents!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Rob,
Found your blog and thought I would see how you are doing. Shoot me an email at tylerm@ivoryhomes.com
Hope you are doing well.
Tyler Meyers

Anonymous said...

How funny!!!-Tiger

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!