My day started off with a great early morning workout. Thank you, Erin, for all the time and effort you put into planning the Friday morning workout plans. I love a good workout! When I got home Robert had gotten me strawberry crepes from IHOP. mmmmmm What a great start!
Later, I had lunch with a bunch of my friends. It was so much fun! We sat and ate delicious Thai food (Thanks, Laurie!) and eggrolls (Thanks, Diana!) and then we had some chocolate fondue (Thanks, Erin!). Everything was soo good and it was a lot of fun to relax, chat, and eat with friends. I love living here and the wonderful group of friends that I have.
When Robert, came home he gave me 30 roses - so sweet! And he made my absolute favorite dinner, steak stir fry with lots and lots of veggies. And he made my absolute favorite cake - angel food cake. In a contest between cake and pie - angel food cake will win every single time. And then we got to the presents! A little back story: for Christmas I had gotten some bike shoes that ended up being the wrong size (my fault - I had tried some on and thought it was the right fit and somehow got things confused from there). Anyways, when we went to return them they didn't have any in the right size and since it was a killer deal we couldn't afford to get a different pair. Along comes my birthday and when you add birthday present budget with Christmas present money then we had enough for a nice pair of bike shoes. Yay me! From the kids I got a water bottle and a water bottle cage for my bike and a running headband to keep my ears warm. This was almost completely an exercise themed birthday this year. Sweet! I am totally geared out now!
Robert did a great job making me feel special on my birthday! He is such a sweetheart! And I'm lucky to have such a great man!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Jamie turns 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sisters
I love how happy they make each other
Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!
No comments:
Post a Comment