What do you love the best about your dad?
Sean
I love that he takes us to baseball and football games.
Brandon
I love that he buys me stuff if I ask real nice, that he is building a treehouse for us, and that he encourages me and helps me be brave (like he told me to run through the spook alley real fast - and I wasn't scared after that).
Natalia
I love that he takes me fishing and to his baseball games. (editor's note: Natalia has never gone fishing)
Alauna
Alauna loves her dad a lot. Everyday when he comes home from work Natalia and her run over to him yelling and laughing and wanting to be picked up so they can hug and kiss him.
Jamie
I love that Robert is such a good father. I love that he can be so patient and calm. I love that he is so helpful and takes such good care of the kids and I. I love who he is.
1 comment:
Will Robert buy me things if I ask really nice?
Post a Comment