Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do you know this song?

"♪♫ I'm taller than you, and I'm going to invite you to my birthday party ♪♫" ?

   Yeah, I don't either.  Natalia started singing this 'song' and then asked me if I knew it and whether or not it was pretty.  Of course it is! 

  Everyday, it's another song, made up out of whatever she is thinking about at that moment and strung together in a musical (?) medley.  And she always asks if I know it.  I wonder....  Does she think I know everything, so I must know the song even though she just made it up?  Does she think that it is a universal theme so someone else must have already sung about it?  Does she just not know the difference between songs that have been written down and songs that are made up spur of the moment?  Seriously, I wonder how her mind works - what is going on in there?

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I totally know that one. Wow Jamie, where have you been?

Jme said...

Obviously not paying attention to the music scene!

Jay and Krista said...

Natalia is SOOO cute! I just love her! I wonder about things like that every Sunday... not just about her, all the little kids in primary. Where do they come up with things they say? lol

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!