Sunday, January 12, 2014

Natalia's Baptism


























On November 30, 2013 Natalia turned 8 years old. 
 She was also baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  



It was a great day for her!!




I was able to be in the changing room with her after her baptism and asked her how she felt.

Her reply was,"I am so happy that I finally got to get baptized!"

She ran/skipped from the chapel to the baptismal font and from the changing room to the primary room where she was to be confirmed.

She didn't stop smiling the whole entire day.








Since it was also her birthday, she got have cake and ice cream that evening.  Such a fun day! 

 Baptism in the morning, luncheon with family and friends in the afternoon, and then birthday dinner, presents, cake, and ice cream in the evening!  

Best Birthday EVER!!!

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!