The big dilemma of the day is that I finally found the 8 in 1 Little Tikes playground online for a decent price after 4 months of searching, BUT in the past months I have found lesser slide/climbers that I have bought. Now I am suffering a surfeit of Little Tikes playground toys. Let's see what I have so far. I have a big cube with a slide, a small cube with a slide, a stand alone slide, a swing attached to a platform with a slide, climbing surface, and driving wheel. Now the deal is that I have gotten all of these off of online classifieds for under $100 total. The 8 in 1 that I called on today is $125 which is a super good price since most used ones go for $200, but it does have 2 cracks in it. I will be going to look at it today around 3 and at that point I have to decide what I'm going to do. Are the cracks too bad, do I have $125 to spend on it, what do I do with all these toys??? Since I really don't have a big backyard and that really is a surfeit if playground toys, I really can't keep them all.
Which brings as back to the big dilemma of the day. Which toys should I get/keep/etc?
No comments:
Post a Comment