Alauna finally had her baby pictures done. This is my absolute favoritest one. I really love how Alauna looks peeking out from under the blanket. You really can't get any cuter than that. I got a promo code to get a bunch of photo cards for really cheap from Winkflash, so I made this collage of pictures. I think that the cards turned out really well. At first I was going to use the first image and just change the 'love' to 'thank you' with the 'o' being the picture again, but by this time I had already done most of my thank you cards so I really didn't need another dozen that really couldn't be used for anything but
baby thank you's. So I made this other collage and I think it turned out great. And I can use the cards for longer. For instance, I think it would be lots of fun to write Alauna a note on them when she is a teenager or a young mom. Besides, it's a good way to use a cute collage of baby pictures that would otherwise not get seen by very many people.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Alauna's baby pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sisters
I love how happy they make each other
Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!
1 comment:
Very cute baby that you have!
Post a Comment