Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bees game

The next game that we went to was a Bees game. We got some free tickets from our wonderful BIL, David. It was a fun night. I couldn’t tell you who was playing the Bees but I’m sure it was a good game. We mostly did all the family activities available, instead of actually watching the game. So many things to do and so little time to do it in. There was the Heber Valley railroad mini train that we went on. The blow up obstacle course the kids went through about a hundred times. And then there was the grassy hill that was really just asking to be rolled down. (Notice the sign that says ‘stay back 5 feet’? Yeah, that didn't happen.) With all this excitement how could you possibly expect the kids to sit and watch a baseball game? Though after a while they started to slow down and sat for a free minutes to recharge and then they were off again. I think the highlight was the train ride. But I’m pretty sure the other activities came in a very close second. The whole time we were there Natalia kept a close eye out for Bumble, the mascot. Last time we went we had our picture taken with him and apparently it made a big impression. Everytime she saw him she was going crazy telling me, "BEE, BEE, BEE!" Unfortunately, he never came close enough to have our picture taken with him again.









Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!