Monday, June 09, 2008

Blazing Hot!

Monday was the start of a crazy, game filled week. First we went to a Blaze game, which is an Arena Football team. It was pretty cool to watch and a lot faster paced then regular football. Their field is the same size as a basketball court and so it takes between 2 and 5 plays to get from side to side. Of course there was still lots of standing around and talking (I mean strategizing). The best part was when the players came onto the field they ran under an arch that would shoot flames. Considering we could feel the heat way up in our seats – though we were on the lower bowl we were still far away from the arch – I wonder how the players felt running right next to it. Unfortunately, I didn’t think to take any pictures of the blazing player entrances. (more amazing to me is the fact that I can’t find any pictures of it anywhere on the web) But here are a few pictures of us sitting in the stands watching the game. It was a good game and the kids had tons of fun cheering and yelling. The game was pretty back and forth the whole time, but in the end the Blaze pulled it together and won! We stayed for the whole thing and seriously didn't get home until it was beyond late. I think staying up late was almost as thrilling to the boys as watching the game was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those games are really fun to watch! The action doesn't stop! Look at you guys, it is non-stop fun for the Titensor family!

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!