Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Playground Antics

Of course, we did play on other toys besides the slide. Natalia had to swing for a while and go "high, sky". She loves to swing; she wouldn't mind swinging for hours if I would push her that long! I'm impressed that I can still hang upside down on the monkey bars! I think the boys were too.
Alauna didn't appreciate having to stay on the grass. Every chance she got she was crawling for the sand and trying to eat it. Yum! Yum!
Brandon was quite the daredevil and climbed to the top of this tower and stood without holding on to anything. Wow!After that, everyone had to climb on the tower, though no one else stood up on top.
All picture credits here go to Robert. Thanks for taking such wonderful shots!

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!