It was so nice and relaxing in St George. We went
swimming 2-3 times a day and just lazed about. By the time we left, the kids were very comfortable in the water. Brandon and Sean were doing flip dives into the deep end and trying to jump straight down to touch the bottom. While Natalia was jumping in regardless of whether there was someone to catch her or not. Good thing she had arm floaties on!
Then at night we went to the shows. Thursday night Robert and I went to Les Miserables. It was so good! We were relieved to find that the actor was much better as Jean Valjean. And the costumes were great!
You did a wonderful job on them, John! I have learned so much about the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes of a production from watching John. I am constantly amazed at the details that go into each and every costume.
I would call a costume finished well before John does and his costumes look so good because of it. The whole production was really good and it was fun seeing it done in a different way than previously seen. The outdoor amphitheater adds so many new elements to it.
Everytime I watch Les Mis I'm reminded that some day I really want to read the actual book by Victor Hugo. Maybe someday soon I will!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Swimming and Les Miserables
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sisters
I love how happy they make each other
Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!
2 comments:
mom,dad did you guy's have fun at the show?
Yes, we did!
Post a Comment