Friday, August 01, 2008

High School Musical

Our last day in St George we saw the Tuacahn high school production of High School Musical. They did such a good job. It is so interesting to see how things are changed to make it work as a play rather than the movie. All the kids had amazing voices and I am completely jealous of them. I really do wish that I could sing like that. Oh well! I guess I'll just have to enjoy other people's voices. Natalia actually lasted until intermission. She was really enjoying it and dancing along on the dance numbers. Brandon and Sean loved the "great your head in the game" song. After the show was over the kids got their pictures taken with the actors. First, we have Sean, Natalia, and Brandon with 'Gabriella' and 'Troy'. Then we have Alauna and 'Gabriella'. And the last picture is of Brandon and Natalia with 'Sharpay'.

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!