Natalia was in time-out today and I had her go to her room. After being in there for a little while she started asking me if she can get up yet. When I told her 'not yet' she asked me to come back to her room. Then she told me to look at her toy kitchen microwave and says, "8,9, Mommy, 8,9!" Which is what she says when she thinks she is telling time. So she was trying to tell me that her 'clock' said her time out was up! Nice try!
Monday, September 01, 2008
Natalia tells time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sisters
I love how happy they make each other
Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!
2 comments:
smart little girl!
Brandon is always asking me "how many minutes" as if he has any concept.
by the way, I love your blog!
Post a Comment