Monday, March 23, 2009

Kid pix

I took some pictures of the kids way back in Dec. but I never really liked them. The kids looked cute and all but the pictures themselves weren't very good. So I finally got around to taking some new ones. Technically, I had to wait while a few facial injuries healed. Every mom of young kids knows what I'm talking about. You decide to get some new pictures of your darling, adorable, little angels and what do they go and do? Injure themselves! And not just some nice out of the picture way; like a broken leg or something. Oh no, it has to be something to the face! Natalia chose to run her nose along the sidewalk and take off a layer of skin. Her nose still has some redder spots where the new skin is still growing but it was nothing photoshop couldn't handle.


So without further ado I present my March 2009 pictures of the kids!!!!!!!

And as a bonus - a couple of cute shots of the girls! Now don't get all excited at me because there aren't any extra shots of the boys. The boys are old enough that they either have a good picture or they don't (occasionally I'll get extras that I have to keep), but the girls are still young enough that they have those cute toddler pictures that aren't quite what I was going for but are still very cute. If you look at Natalia's picture you can see that I was able to get her eyes to have color. I recently noticed that in most of my pictures of the kids they all have dark eyes. Since only Alauna has brown eyes I realized that I was not doing something right. So while I still don't know what I'm doing, I am very happy to have at least one of the kids' eyes show up properly. Yay me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my cute kids!

Dad

Anonymous said...

such cute kidoes!

Kristi said...

Cute pics Jamie. Sorry that I've been such a horrible VT. I'll make it up to you this month! :)

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!