Where do you want to live when you grow up?
Sean
I want to live in St. George. In a house. Because it gets really, really, really hot there in the summer time.
With lots of property so I can go camping a lot and video games and everything that Brandon said.
Brandon
I want to live in St. George in a house that has a swimming pool, a master bedroom, a big lawn with a little hill, with a good shed full of tools, a lawn mower that you drive around, a big downstairs with 4 rooms - 1 big , 3 small-, 2 bathrooms - 1 up, 1 down-, a hot pool outside, 3 bedrooms upstairs -1 master, 2 kid rooms-, a kitchen with a hanging up microwave, a counter with a flat stove in an island in the middle of the room, with the sink next to the wall, a big counter, a deck in the back, a big front room, a really fancy car - with a cool key, cool radio thing, automatic windows, a TV, a Camry-, and an automatic garage.
Jamie
Someplace with lots and lots of trees and more humidity than Utah. Someplace where you can't see forever into the distance because there is absolutely nothing to block your view. Close to good friends and family. I want a minimum of 1/2 an acre of land, but more would be good too. Mature trees are a must, an orchard, and flower gardens. Inside my house I would like an indoor swimming pool, a gym, a library full of my favorite books, lots and lots of windows, and great decor. And the house cleans itself. That's where I want to live.
Natalia
At Grandma and Papa's house; with a big swimming pool
Alauna
Pbaaa, pbaaa, pbaaa Daa daa (my translation= with my mom and dad)
Robert
I would like to live somewhere that I have a creek running through my yard and enough room for me to buy a tractor and play in the dirt. It has to be close to a bigger city and not too far from Lavell Edwards Stadium. If it is far away from he Cougars, then I need to have enough money or a business excuse to go to the games. Only 3 months until Kickoff. Go Cougars!
Apparently, I should have asked what kind of a house do you want to live in?
1 comment:
I want to live somewhere with huge trees, a mountain in my backyard, along with a forest and a creek, a fair size lawn with enough room to play and have fun but not feel stifled. My house would have a have a balcony, an indoor greenhouse for my flowers and vegetables, lots of natural lighting and my library. My library is awesome, there'd be a balcony, a latter that goes all the way around the room, a fire place in one corner, with a water fall and palm tree in the other. There'd be hammock chairs hanging down from the ceiling, with a couple love sacks strategically placed around the room. Although I do find huge houses intimidating and this would be a huge house so maybe I'll start off with a cute, small cottage and then move into my big house later.
Post a Comment