Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Riding Bikes


When Sean was 3 Brandon taught him how to ride a two wheeler. They asked me take the training wheels off and away they went. By the end of the day Sean was riding like a pro. Today Sean decided was the day to teach Natalia to ride a two wheeler. He quickly realized that she had a little bit of a way to go before she would be ready for that. We decided that the first step would be putting training wheels on the bike so she could practice with them. Natalia thinks she is so cool to be riding a big kid bike! Multiple times a day she asks to go outside and ride her bike. She loves it! She also thinks it is super cool to coast down the sidewalk standing up with her feet on the crossbar or her seat. Hmmm, I wonder where she got that from? boys? robert? I wouldn't be surprised if she is asking for the training wheels to come back off in the next couple of months. Maybe not though, a mother can always dream.


Oooooh, look what I just found! Pictures of Brandon helping Sean (almost exactly 3 years ago -May 6, 2006). I don't think you can get any sweeter than that!

1 comment:

Jenni M. said...

That is so sweet! I'm looking forward to Connor helping Bear with things like that! Big brothers are the best!

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!