Saturday, July 18, 2009

A day at the reservoir

This weekend we went out to East Canyon reservoir with some friends. I have never been to any of the local reservoirs to play before, so it was quite the novelty. Our friends had a canoe and we had a lot of fun paddling around in it. And yes, that is a noodle that Natalia is using to paddle.

Of course, the most fun was just playing in the water. Water plus my kids equals great fun every time!

The funny thing about this shot is that all three pictures were taken within 60 secs. She had just hurt herself and was weeping and wailing over it. Then, Robert told her to smile for the camera, so no more tears. And after the camera smile, I think she couldn't remember what she had been so upset about. I love how well distractions work with tears.

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!