Sunday, February 21, 2010

Natalia's name

Natalia has been enrolled in preschool through the school district so that she can get help with her speech.  She is the first of my kids to have gone to a structured preschool (the rest have been more playgroups than preschools).  This has resulted in her learning things a little bit sooner.  Such as how to write her name.  For her Valentine's cards she wrote her name on the back of each all by herself.  I was very impressed with how well it was written, especially considering she still has another year and a half before she even goes to kindergarten.  I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with her if she graduates out of the Early Intervention program and doesn't get preschool for free next year.

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!