Monday, February 22, 2010

more random comments

  • Sean, "I actually thought the MTC was a sea with no water in it." Brandon, "Yeah, like an empty sea."
  • The other night Sean offered to teach me how to play 'Pork Chops' on the piano.  Back story:  once upon a time I mistakenly called 'Heart and Soul' 'Chopsticks' - ever since then Brandon & Sean have called 'Heart and Soul'  'Pork Chops' - not because they think it's funny, but because that is what they think it's called.
Here are a couple of the mix ups that happen when Sean can't hear very well.
  • Sean was telling me about his basketball practice and mentioned doing 'lamps'.  Confused, I questioned him further,  turns out he meant 'lay-ups'.
  • Sean came out of play practice telling me he need to wear something but he wasn't sure what it was or how to say it.  It started with a 'g' or a 'd' and ended in an 'ush'.  After running thru a couple of combinations I hit on 'blush'.  Sean was trying to say he needed to wear blush in the play.

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!