Tuesday, January 24, 2012

first lost tooth

The very day after I took the girls' pictures Natalia's face had an altercation with a classmate's head.  This altercation (completely accidental) caused a big cut in her lip, lots of blood, and a loose tooth.  While you and I might not be that okay with this kind of an altercation, Natalia was quite happy about it.  She had a loose tooth!!!  Many of her friends have lost teeth and none of her's were even loose.  And it was definitely a concern to her.  Unfortunately, it hurt way more than she thought it would.  In the end, her Dad had to help her pull the tooth, and it wasn't quite as ready as it would have been in another couple of months, but Natalia has a gap in her mouth and is very very proud of that fact.

Good thing I already got some good pictures of her.  You can only back date pictures if nothing has changed.  Once something changes it dates the picture.

2 comments:

Jen said...

She looks so much like Brandon in that pic!

Vickie said...

My kids are always the last ones to start loosing teeth... At least I think so. My almost 7 year old still hasn't lost one.

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!