Sunday, May 06, 2012

Overheard at school

      The other day I was at the boys school for Sean's class opera, "Space War 1."  It was a riveting tale of robots and frankenstein aliens battling for galactic peace.  Sean played one of the mad scientists that created the frankenstein aliens.  The robots and their creators wanted to share the ring of Saturn, while the aliens and their creators didn't.  Neil Armstrong tried to convince them to be peaceful and was locked up for his trouble.  Then the pretty girl robots, the Lone Rangers, came and showed the aliens the error of their ways.  Finally there was peace throughout the galaxy and everyone joined in playing a stirring ukele number.

Afterwards, we walked back to Sean's classroom to collect the bookbags, etc and head home for the day.  While I was waiting for Sean, another mom (a friend) came up to me and told me that she had overheard a conversation while walking back to the classroom.  It went like this,

Boy #1 "Did you see Sean's little sisters?"
Boy #2  "Sean doesn't have any sisters."
Boy #1  "Yes, he does.  One who is pretty cute and one who is pure EVIL."

Now, I can make a pretty educated guess as to who Boy #1 was and who he was saying was pure EVIL.  But I thought I would ask Sean about it.  So I asked Sean if he had ever said his sister was pure evil.  His answer,

"I never said Natalia was pure evil, I just said she was a little bit evil."



What am I supposed to do with those two?

(and boy #1 was probably Sean's best friend, Garrett)

No comments:

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!