I love it when my kids play together. They are so cute and happy! Natalia was so excited to be pushing Brandon. She thought she was such a big girl! Brandon never got that high, but it was fun to watch. Natalia would push the swing as hard as she could and then just stand there, so of course when Brandon swung back she would get knocked over by the swing every time. But she was so happy to be playing with Brandon
that she didn't even get upset, which is a minor miracle for her. It also helped that he wasn't going fast and would just barely bump into her. And it really made her day when she was sitting on Brandon's lap and swinging. She definitely felt like she was a part of things instead of being on the sidelines watching her brothers like she so often is.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Playing together
These are the moments that I treasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sisters
I love how happy they make each other
Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!
No comments:
Post a Comment