Finally it was Sean's turn to go to a football game! It was a great game and BYU won their game against UCLA! Something like 59 to 0 for BYU. I asked if that meant that UCLA played really badly or if BYU was really good. Robert says that BYU has a really good team this year. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the rest of the season pans out. It sure would be great if BYU did really awesome! Sean had a blast spending time with his dad and getting to eat nachos and other nasty stadium food!
All the kids are so cute about wearing their BYU shirts on game day because their dad is so into BYU football. It is amazing the impact a dad can have on his kids. ('cause you know I'm not pushing the football thing:) Here's Sean getting ready for the game! He is so excited!
1 comment:
How fun for sean to hang out with his dad!
Post a Comment