Sunday, September 21, 2008

Natalia

Here are some lovely pictures of Natalia. Some are of her doing what she does best which is hooliganizing, while others are of her smiling and posing, and then there's the one that shows a side that I often see - the little girl crying. This time it was because she just woke up from a nap. She calls her BYU shirt her 'B I" shirt and anytime she sees someone else wearing a BYU shirt she wants to go and put hers on. I remember riding on my family's bouncy horse when I was little. One of the things I liked to pretend was that I was a trick rider in the circus just like in the movie, Toby.....? Now that I have to write down the name of the movie I can't think of what it was. It was about a boy who ran off and joined a circus and learned how to be a trick rider. It sure seemed like fun to me. I love that Natalia can have so much fun playing in the water. It just isn't proper hooliganizing if you're not getting dirty in some fashion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE girl that you have!

Laura Hyde said...

The movie is "Toby Tyler". We LOVED that movie as kids! I'll have to find it and watch it again. You'll be invited if I can find it. :)

What a cute site! I need to learn some tricks from you obviously. AFTER I pick the grapes and juice them of course...I guess that's first since they are all rotting on the back fence.

Erin Boyle said...

I love the slide show of Natalia! Adoreable!!!

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!