




Dear Jamie,
Happy Anniversary. Ten years ago at this time I was laying in my bed feeling nervous about the Journey we were about to begin. Our dating memories and the love I had for you put my mind at ease. When I woke up it all became real. I arrived at the temple at the designated
time we said we would meet. After about 15 minutes had passed by our original meeting time. Panic Struck! Is she coming? Where is She? Many more thoughts came to me in the
time we said we would meet. After about 15 minutes had passed by our original meeting time. Panic Struck! Is she coming? Where is She? Many more thoughts came to me in the short 15 minutes that seemed forever, until I glanced down the hallway and saw the most beautiful woman in the world coming towards me with that smile that has not changed since the day we met!







You made me the happiest man on earth when we were sealed as an eternal companions. I knew that the most exciting Journey of our lives had begun. Over the past 10 years you have sacrificed so much for me.
You have given so much of yourself. You have stayed by my side during my moments of madness (staying an extra semester at Ricks College so I could bring up my grades, supported my short career as a BYU Grounds person, my obsession with BYU Football, purchasing land in Idaho - anyone need some land), but the most important thing to me is that you have been by my side during my many failures and trials to lift me up and help me in times of need. I hope you will always be my side forever.
You have given so much of yourself. You have stayed by my side during my moments of madness (staying an extra semester at Ricks College so I could bring up my grades, supported my short career as a BYU Grounds person, my obsession with BYU Football, purchasing land in Idaho - anyone need some land), but the most important thing to me is that you have been by my side during my many failures and trials to lift me up and help me in times of need. I hope you will always be my side forever. I hope you know how very much I love you and desire to be with you forever! You are my best friend and I thank you for the past 10 years of you life that you have given me. I Love You!
Your Loving Husband,
Robert
P.S.
You are the sexiest woman in the world! xoxoxoxoxoxo



2 comments:
Congratulations! You guys are the best family and I am always impressed by you both and your kids. We celebrate our 10th in February, hope it's as wonderful as yours!
So Sweet!
Post a Comment