Monday, August 24, 2009

First day back in School

Today was a pretty big day. Brandon and Sean started school at a new school. Brandon started the spectrum program and the district only has it at a few schools (and not our neighborhood school) so he got to switch schools. And since Natalia is in Early Intervention for her speech, there was the possibility that she would be going to another school for preschool (again not our neighborhood school). So I decided that there was no way that I could drop off 3 kids at 3 different schools that started at the same time. Which meant that Sean got to go to the same school as Brandon. Fun times! It seems like a very nice school and I think that the boys will have a great year!

1 comment:

glenna said...

Wow, I am excited for Bunko next week so we can catch up and I can hear all about this exciting new development

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!