Friday, August 21, 2009

Nerd shirts I found

I followed a link from a friend's blog and arrived at Zazzle.com. It's a website that allows you to create your own tshirts and then sell them. So I browsed around a bit and found a few nerdy shirts that I thought were rather amusing. A little known fact about physics problems is that objects are often approximated into a sphere for easier calculations.















Ahh, now this shirt just spoke to me. It is soooo apropriate for sooooo many people. Some of you may even know who you are.









And for your viewing pleasure a whole bunch of pi shirts. I think that they are rather clever.


























3 comments:

Jme said...

You can't really see it on the first shirt but it has cherries on it, so it is cherry pi. The rest are pirate, cow pi, key lime pi, pi in the sky, and chicken pot pi.

Jena said...

I like the key lime pie the best!

DJCannon said...

LOVE THEM!!! Especially the one about subtle hints.

Sorry about your tailbone, hope you are feeling better.

Sisters

Sisters
I love how happy they make each other

Brothers

Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!