- The other night for dinner I cooked chicken and made a sauce with lemon juice, red onion, and some other stuff that I can't remember right now. The point here is that when placed in front of her Natalia refused to eat because she didn't want to eat the worms. And trust me she wasn't exactly calm about it. Note to self - sauteed red onions in juice look like earthworms.
- The ice maker in the freezer was making noises at dinner a couple of nights ago. Natalia asked what the noise was. Brandon tells her it is a monster. Natalia freaks out. Brandon gets in trouble. Later that night after watching Race to Witch Mountain, Robert and I were reassuring the boys that there aren't any monsters. Then Robert said, "except the ice maker monster." And Brandon got all scared! It was hilarious!
- A year or so ago in Primary the kids were being taught about having the Spirit in your home. The leader asked, "What do you think you should always have in your home?" Sean raised his hand really high and answered, "Ketchup!" We had run out of ketchup earlier in the week and Robert had made the comment that we needed to have ketchup in our house at all times.
- Last week I broke my tailbone and have been using some painkillers since then. On Sunday I left church after Sacrament meeting so as not make any drug induced comments. Well, that and I don't think I could have lasted another 2 hours on hard metal chairs. After church Natalia was 'helping' Robert in the clerk's office and piped up, "we need to give mom her bum medicine." This was in front of the whole Bishopric and other older gentlemen in the ward. Thankfully, Robert quickly explained I had broken my tailbone.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Random comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sisters
I love how happy they make each other
Brothers
These two boys are such cute partners in crime - they do so much together!
3 comments:
How did you break your tailbone?
I'm sorry that you broke your tailbone! That's terrible! Those are hilarious stories though.
I just added an entry explaining the tailbone accident. I slipped on a wet rock while on a hike with my kids. Moral of the story - don't take you kids on hikes.
Post a Comment